HOW TO APPLY
The Green School of Baltimore follows the enrollment period for charter schools as set by City Schools.
- Applications for the 2018-2019 school year are now available. You can download a copy of the application here:
- Applications must be received by 4:00 pm Friday, February 2, 2018.
- You can submit your application by mailing it to the school (2851 Kentucky Avenue Baltimore, MD 21213), by hand-delivering it to the school, by faxing it to 410-488-5314, or emailing it to email@example.com.
- The Lottery is open to the public and will be held at The Green School Wednesday, February 7 at 9:30 am.
About the Lottery
If the number of children intending to enroll in The Green School of Baltimore exceeds the number of available spaces, students will be selected for admission through a lottery. During the lottery, names will be drawn by grade. Spaces will be offered in the order of names drawn, with every attempt to accommodate siblings. Remaining names will be placed in order of draw on the waiting list. If the number of applicants for a given grade does not exceed the number of available spaces, all applicants for that grade will be offered admission to the school. The lottery is overseen by BCPSS and will be held at the school at 9:30 am Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
We will hold three Information Sessions for parents interested in learning more about The Green School.
- Monday, January 8 9:00- 10:30 am
- Monday, January 22 9:00- 10:30 am
- Thursday, January 25 6:00 - 7:30 pm
These sessions are designed for parents, so we ask that you do not bring your children to the sessions. We are able to accommodate 20 people at each session. If you are interested in attending a session, please use this link to sign-up.